If you are interested in licensing any
of the above tracks for use in your project, please see
Reviews for "Wizard of the
- "Completely enchanting... a superb disc"
- Delire Musical
- "This record is VERY good. Reminds me about Don
Airey's project "K2", but this is so much better.
Medieval sounding instrumental symph. The production is
also absolutely fantastic."
- "Two thumbs up - WAY up"
- Incredibly Small Concert Hall
- "A real stonker... bloody great"
- Golden Triangle
- "Brilliant... I was wondering how Lynne could
possibly follow up 'The Void', one of 1997's best releases.
Now I have my answer - ignore this at your peril!"
- Acid Dragon
- "Bjorn and Allan are a hard team to beat"
- Bjorn is a true artist and so very talented. Each part
of this project on it's own portrays the creativity and
imagination Bjorn Lynne posesses"-
Incredibly Small Concert Hall
- "From the very first to the last note, this album
is a magical tour." -
- "The expressivity that Lynne achieves with his
guitars is remarkable indeed. His way of combining acoustic
with electric guitars and synthesizers is great. This
album clearly proves that we are dealing with an experienced
musician with excellent skills, not only as a guitarist
but also in the creative arena."
- Amazing Sounds
- "Mystic landscapes, magic, love. This CD has it
all. You can listen to this cd while reading a book or
while work on something, like your homework. Try listening
to CD with our lights turned off. Let your imaginion run
freely in landscapes where the story takes place. Visit
the Valley of Clouds or roam the streets of Zanzair. Let
the music touch you."
- Joni Järvinen, Finland
- "Superb music, loved Wizard, Delighted with The
God Awaken, 10 out of ten for Witchwood, Blessed with
Wolves of the Gods. What a great musician and composer.
Thanks" - Jonathan Harvey,